A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PATIENCE PLEASE!

No new cycle today, but my temp dropped really low! If you look at my chart, you can clearly see that I'll probably start a new cycle by tomorrow!




Dr. Figge's office called me at 2:50PM. They are sensing my anxiety so I'm of course embarrassed that I have shown no patience. They think that I did ovulate according to that progesterone test and from my chart, I'd have to say they're right. They for sure want to see a period before taking Clomid because my ovaries have already been stimulated and they don't want to do that again in case I'm pregnant. She said this would not be safe for the baby. I highly doubt pregnancy because of the lowering temps and the increased spotting, so I'm really thinking the new cycle will be tomorrow! They said if I don't actually start in a few days, they'll give me Provera to induce a period. I am thinking that I'll be fine and start very soon! I have never wished more for a period in a while. Nick and I are just about to a year of trying to become parents. This is ok. We have some answers and we're working on solutions. Please pray that we get some progress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment