A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Humor for My Fellow Fertility Friends...

My arsenal is ready! :0) Round 2 starts today. Oddly I have even more hope this time around! Wish us luck and pray like crazy with us! PS- Fellow Fertility Friends: We were asked to move to digital ovulation kits. What time should we test? They told me between 11AM-2PM. They're $60 a box and I'll use a whole box due to the hormones from PCOS. What time would you set daily? Nick's pushing only one a day and I'd have to agree on this one unless everyone feels it's necessary to track twice a day.We still may have ultrasound monitoring and trigger shots. It depends what they tell us when I call to report a positive.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I realized that I posted a link to my main photobucket, with a non-ttc username. Don't want my relatives to be able to “find me.” Anywho let me start again.
    The ClearBlue ditigals don't only test for LH, they also test for Estrogen, so that it is okay to take them with FMU. You should be able to get positive during the day with digital, just like with the stick kind.
    Every woman is different, but I tend to get more positives with the digitals (and earlier) than with the stick tests. Sometimes my stick tests don't even go positive. Last cycle, I got a smiley with FMU the day before ovulation, (I didn't use it prior to that so I can't comment on that situation) but negatives with afternoon and evening. The next morning I also got a smiley with FMU, and another smiley in the late afternoon. I didn't test after that because I got my ovulation pain that day. Here is a graphical representation of all that gibberish: http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q596/ttc13kalisu/cd24wetseries2.jpg
    I wish you tons of luck and less confusion this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 99.9% I wasn't getting confused with the sticks. I had four + with them. I'm hoping a digital will be "pickier" if that makes sense, although I did read somewhere that some believe they're more sensitive. The RE was hoping with digital that maybe it would limit the positives so we could kinda pinpoint ovulation days. They said they still may go ahead with ultrasounds when I call just to check, but they're not sure yet. Where have you been, Kal? You haven't been on FF lately! I'm lost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mean confusion as in you didn't know they were positive, I saw them and agree that they were positive. I meant I hope nothing causes confusion this cycle, like multiple positives, or two possible ovulation dates.
    I just don't feel like chatting lately. It wasn't a conscious decision, I didn't even realize it until someone asked me. There are other things I have noticed I stopped doing, like checking my favorite websites. I have no idea what's up with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're down lady. I read your post. I can't say much because I feel we have earned our right to have a day where we just feel blue, hopeless, etc. Watch some tear jerkers and just cry!!!!! Eat some ice cream. Dry your tears. And keep trying. We don't give up! You're not going to give in and neither am I! Much love to you and I will send some happy, warm thoughts to you to smile.

      Delete