A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Think I'm Out...

Fertility Friend keeps changing my ovulation days. It can't decide between cycle day 11 and cycle day 15. Today, it went back to cycle day 11. That means I'm around 13 days past ovulation. Most pregnancy tests would show up by now if I am indeed 13 days past ovulation.

 I have a hunch that a new cycle will be starting tomorrow. I also took a pregnancy test today and no positive.

At this time, I have to AGAIN remind myself that there was some success to this story. I ovulated. Clomid worked.

My progesterone level was 23.4. They want it to be over 10 to confirm ovulation, and over 15 if you are on fertility drugs. I need to remember to celebrate this success. I can't get pregnant if ovulation doesn't occur.

I guess my hopes were higher than I thought. I was really hoping to be one of those, "first Clomid round success stories."

I'm not out all the way, but I can pretty much bet on it. If I do, it looks like I'll be calling my RE and letting them know.

The next step is another round of Clomid, but monitored with ultrasounds and now trigger shots.

Please God, answer my prayer. I have been relaxed. I really have let it go and have given it all to you. What else am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment