A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Ok, I Lied!

I am sharing some good news, but no more than that! I believe I have a + OPK! I just called my RE. If it's positive this afternoon/tomorrow, I'll go in for blood work a week from today/tomorrow to confirm if a mature egg was released! I am NOT pregnant. I wouldn't announce it on here. This is just CRAZY CRAZY GOOD news because last month, it took me until cycle day 54 to ovulate. That is NOT normal. Today is cycle day 12. I think it's + or very close. This means that an egg will be released in the next 24-36 hours!

If I ovulated, Clomid worked! It worked as in it made me ovulate! Clomid doesn't make you pregnant, it simply helps you release mature eggs so that you can get pregnant. I haven't been doing that due to the PCOS. Between the Metformin, Clomid, and losing weight, I think I may have ovulated "on time" and actually released a mature egg. I am eager for this afternoon and next week's blood test to confirm! Please, please, pray for us! If it worked, we have a chance of getting pregnant! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment