I had a positive OPK
yesterday! I took more throughout the day to try and keep track of the
surge. They were negative the rest of the day and evening. I took one at
5:30 this morning and it was negative. I got a drink and went back to
sleep. I took my last one at 9:00AM and guess what? Positive! I am
confused...two days of them are normal, but if you look at my
temperature chart, my temp spiked, which means I already ovulated. I
also don't understand why they are negative at one point and positive
the next? I made sure to hold it for a few hours. Maybe I'm forgetting
something about this OPK
and charting business. I've been doing it long enough to feel like I
have a grasp on it. Oh well, I'm not going to argue with it. It was
positive and I clearly have elevated temperatures. Monday's lab will
confirm if I'm right or not. Now I'll share the two pictures that made
me smile!
![]() | |
| Look at the temp spike! :0) |
Acupuncture was interesting. Dr. Hong placed ten needles in me- one in each inner ankle, one in each inner calf, one in my lower stomach, and one in the middle of my forehead. It didn't hurt at all really. The thumbs were a bit painful but not for very long. I was skeptical at first, but I actually left feeling great! All the tightness in my chest was gone!


No comments:
Post a Comment