Figge's office called and said that we're doing one more round Clomid. This will be my last round and then we'll be on a Clomid break if I don't get pregnant after this round. She said Clomid actually stays in your system for about forty-five days. Maybe I'll get pregnant on "the break" if the third cycle doesn't work.
I have to do what we've always done...Take the Clomid days 3-7 and report a + OPK when it comes. *sigh*
They didn't talk to me about any plan of action after this point. I guess that's good. Try to focus on the now, rather than what do we do next. They are going to go ahead and say tomorrow is day one of my cycle since I'm still spotting. That means I'll be start the third round this Thursday. Another round of mood swings, hot flashes, and waiting. It could always be worse, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment