A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Crossing My Fingers....

I had a voicemail from Dr. Lang's office after school today. I wasn't able to talk to anyone because I didn't leave work until 5:00.

I'm worried. The last time I saw Dr. Lang, he recommended me to Dr. Figge, but told me he wanted to see me lose 50lbs. He will be our OBGYN and I do adore him! I trust him completely.

The last time I saw him, I was 20lbs heavier! I'm losing weight! I'm scared he's going to tell me to lose 30-50 more pounds. I know that it can only help me, but it took five months for this 20!

Plenty of women are pregnant/have been pregnant that are big as, if not bigger than me. They do fine! I really hope he approves this appointment with Dr. Figge so that we can move on with the HSG and the IUI next cycle.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us! It really seems like when one door opens.....it's too small for me to get through...ha, literally! No, you get my point. Yes, I'm overweight, but is he really going to keep me from seeking further treatment because I need to lose 30-50 more pounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment