Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Dreaming...
Last night, I had a minor meltdown. I just sobbed in Nick's arms. It's so hard to accept that I don't know when/how I'll be a mommy. I thought about the moment that we'd see a + on a pregnancy test, the moment we'd actually see a little life inside of me instead of cysts, the moment we'd hear a strong, sturdy heartbeat. I became overwhelmed. I long for the feeling of motherhood. I do have a song that makes me think of those moments. I dream of these moments becoming a reality and I think of this song as we're holding our healthy baby, praising and thanking God for our blessing. Nick and I are so desperately hoping for good news today. I'm hoping Dr. Lang approves the continuation of seeing Dr. Figge so that we can start the IUI route. I'm already in the stage that an HSG could be done. I'm hoping I can get in right away and have that procedure done before IUI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment