A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Start....

I started spotting tonight. I'll be on my period by tomorrow. :0( Even though the doctors didn't think I ovulated, I still had hope. They said the numbers 5-7 were questionable- they couldn't tell me a certain, "yes" to confirm that ovulation. Well, according to my temps, it looks like I did ovulate. I have my dip, I have my temp rise, I have my elevated and sustained temp, BUT with a level that low, no baby would survive in me.

:0( I haven't heard back from insurance, the RE, my OBGYN, etc. I'll probably call tomorrow once I'm on a new cycle. Thanks for the prayers. Obviously, this isn't in His plan for me. It wasn't meant to be an easy fix. I have accepted it. We'll just have to keep going and see what's next. Sorry folks! I was hoping that our final round would be it. :0(

As you can see, Fertility Friend gave me cross airs on cycle day (CD) 12. I still say I ovulated on cycle day 15. FF agrees if I take out my last + OPK. You should really only have 1-2 +. Welcome to my life and my stupid hormones. I get 6 positives, low progesterone, no pregnancy, no baby. I'm sure I'll have a huge temp drop tomorrow and a period. I'm just ready to start so that I can meet with the RE and try our next option! Please keep praying for us. Our hearts are breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment