Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Welcome to My Life Next Month....
I am scared to death, but I'm ready to try with this new hope! :0) I have a feeling Dr. Figge will ask us to do the daily shots, rather than Clomid. I'm almost positive we'll be using a trigger shot as well. I'm nervous about Nick learning how to give the injections, but he'll be fine! He said he could do it. (HE HATES NEEDLES!) I hope to post with some dates soon! I called Figge's office on Thursday and they said they'd call back ASAP with a date of our meeting, possible HSG, and IUI time frame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment