A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hopes Too High?

My temperature is being different. Normally, my temps are way high after several dips by this point. Oddly, my temps has been slowly increasing. Nick rolled his eyes this evening and asked me not to give my hopes up. Wouldn't it be crazy if I were pregnant this month? :0) It would be a miracle, but it could still happen, right? Below is my chart. Below my chart, you will see a chart overlay. You'll notice what I'm talking about! It's interesting! What if?????

Notice my slow rise? It's just not normal for me.
Compare August's temps to the previous three cycles...doesn't it seem different? I don't want to give my hopes up. I don't even know if I ovulated for sure. The first thing I notice is my dips and highs and this cycle is just very slow and steadily rising. I would kill over if we had to cancel IUI because we conceived! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment