A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Waiting for the Call...

I received the voicemail August 27th that paperwork would be faxed for our pre authorization. I should hear back any day now. We have had a long weekend so I'm hoping today is the day that we get a date for our next appointment. I plan on calling today to check on things! I have lab work tomorrow to test my thyroid again. If you remember, they placed me on thyroid medication because fertility patients should have a level of 2.5 or lower. I wasn't high with my 3.95, but they wanted to see it lower. Hopefully tomorrow's blood work shows progress! On a good note, I think I ovulated on my own! We're on our Clomid break this month. We still "tried" without "trying too hard" this month. Wouldn't it be awesome if we conceived this month? We wouldn't have to go through any more procedures! It's a far off shot, but hey...it could happen! I'm pretty happy with my chart so far. I think I ovulated on cycle day 15 again.


No comments:

Post a Comment