A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Always remember!

Someone is fighting a harder battle than me out there. I always try to remember that. Things may stink for us, but I have so much to be thankful for!

Please keep in mind before you complain how "bratty" your kids are, how "needy" your children are, how you never get to go out to the bar because you're home with children, etc....there are women out there that would love to experience motherhood. I noticed some things on others' FB pages that just drove me nuts!

Children are a GIFT! The people that complain on a regular basis, clearly didn't have to be forced to wait for their children. And if they did, they certainly forget how lucky they are.

There are women out there that would love a husband like mine. I acknowledge that each and every day. I count my blessings and I'm aware that I have married an amazing, amazing man. I'm aware that I have a job that I love! I don't take that job for granted!

I am not a parent yet, but I know I will get frustrated with my kids one day. I'm sure I'll want to pull my hair out, but some of the things I see peopel complain about just break my heart.

I would love to be exhausted. I want to have my baby spit up on my brand new shirt. Does this make sense?

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I could not agree more. I just think that people (while often unintended) take their ability to have children for granted> People like you and I have to wait because the patience makes us stronger. When we hold our babies for the first time, it will be a joy like none other. It is not far from your reach, darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it makes total sense, especially since I am one of those mom's who complains about her kids. LOL. But, you know my road was pretty tough too. I had 2 daughters, then lost 4, then had 2 more daughters and lost 2 more, then had Trinity and lost another one. So, some of us just have different difficulties. But keep in mind, we might complain about our kids, or our hubby's, but that doesn't mean we love them any less than you will. Personally, I am still trying to figure out how to bottle all this energy this child has and sell it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I don't think anyone would be human if they didn't get aggravated with their children. That's why I said, I'm not a parent, but I'm sure I will get frustrated with my children one day. In fact, I know I will ha!

    I think we all take things for granted. I know that I have friends who are hoping and praying to meet their husband too. I know not to take my husband for granted because I could be someone that is very lonely and searching for that love. I'm so blessed to have him.

    I guess what I'm trying to say is that we all need to count our blessings. I literally saw a post the other day about someone saying that they can't go to the bar because they have their kids. "I wish I could go, but I have my kids this weekend." WHAT? I would GLADLY like to be "stuck at home" playing with my children! It really got under my skin!

    I know I'll get mad at my children, but I think before I'd ever wish to be somewhere else, rather than with my children, I'd remember how big of a blessing they are.

    ReplyDelete