A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Game On!

A new cycle started today! I think this will be cycle day one (if not, tomorrow should be). I have to begin round four of Clomid on cycle day three, Monday. I'll be calling Dr. Figge's office right away on Monday morning (or sooner) to place my order for it! Wish me luck on the HSG deal. If you remember from previous posts, the HSG is a dye that is injected in me. It's to see the shape of my uterus, check for tubal blockages, etc. I was supposed to have one in September, but we got pregnant. Now that I have been pregnant, Dr. Figge feels there is no need to have an HSG done now that I have been pregnant. I do trust him, but they don't know everything is ok in there. They are just guessing by the fact an egg was fertilized and made it to implantation and a couple weeks of growth. If it's not going to be "recommended" anymore, insurance may not pay for it. Nick agreed that if they'll still do it but not call it recommended, we could take some money from our savings to have it done. I think it will give us peace of mind to know that our future baby has a healthy place to grow.

I'm so happy today! I feel like I have been given a fresh slate and a new start. Now it's time to go out and stock on up all the things we need. It's not a cheap trip, but worth every penny. Today we will be going on a day date to Lowe's ha! We're going to look at paint samples for our new home. Maybe I should be thinking about nursery colors, too? :0) "One thing at a time, Lyndsey." Please pray that we're able to do the HSG still.

Thank you for the prayers...keep them coming!

1 comment: