I just got off the phone with Dr. Figge's staff! WOO HOO!!!
- I will start round four of Clomid this Wednesday (November 7th). I am taking two 50mg tablets a day on days 3-7 of my cycle.
- On Monday, November 12th, I will go in for my HSG procedure at a time we don't know yet. (YES! They agreed to do one even though I did get pregnant last month. They said they doubt it, but something else could have been wrong with me and could have also been a factor for the miscarriage. This HSG will rule out other factors that could be affecting our fertility!)
- On Thursday, November 15th, I will go in for an ultrasound (YES! I AM BEING MONITORED!) to check on the follicles. I will also start ovulation kits on this day as well. They asked that we do one that morning to check and see if their growth is detected yet.
- If the follies are ready on CD11 (the 15th) we will go for the IUI.
- If the follies aren't ready, we'll wait for the + OPK, report it, and go in for the IUI!
We have a LOT going on next week. I have parent/teacher conferences, we're closing on our house, and we're hopefully going to conceive a take-home baby! Please say a prayer for us!
Baby baby baby!!!
ReplyDelete