I'm so excited for tomorrow! My ultrasound is at 8:30AM tomorrow! Let's hope and pray for some big, mature follicles (or at least close to it). If they're 18mm or bigger, we'll probably trigger there and do the IUI on Friday. If they're not quite big enough, I'll go home and wait for that + OPK test! Nick is picking some up on the way home from work today while I stay at school and finish up my sub plans. I love that he doesn't get embarrassed one bit. He's amazing ha! I'm not supposed to start using the OPKs until tomorrow, but I'm taking one tonight just to be safe. I have had some symptoms of ovulating today and I want to be sure that my LH surge hasn't begun. If it has, I'll be calling them tonight and saying, "Your drugs are working too well!" I'm only on CD10. Women have ovulated as early as CD6 before but that is rare. I usually ovulate around CD15-CD19 so we're getting closer and closer! I think it will come sooner because of the Clomid. I'll add more tonight if there's any additional news. Tomorrow will be an exciting day. I'll see how the cysts are doing on my ovaries and pray they they have cleared up some since my diagnosis. I plan on taking a picture of the follicle(s) if they'll let me. I am so intrigued by today's medicine and practice. It's amazing that I could possibly be looking at my son or daughter before he/she was even conceived! I am literally look at the sac that held their egg! Unbelievable!
Please cross your fingers, toes, eyes, etc tomorrow! Please pray for healthy ovaries, nice-sized follicles, and hope in our hearts!
We're so close baby, we can feel you!
I also thought about our angel today. I know he/she is rooting for us.
I want to wish you SO much luck tomorrow :) Lots of prayers for you and your hubby and that take home baby. xoxoxox
ReplyDelete