A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, November 9, 2012

Side Effects

I have experienced just about every mild side effect that bottle mentions. Nick finds amusement in this. Nick feels that just because "it's our luck" that this is no surprise.

I have started having minor dizzy spells at work. I was starting to worry something was wrong with me at work because it was coming and going so much. I looked on my bottle tonight and it listed dizziness as a common symptom. I feel better knowing that it's nothing to worry about.

I have also been ridiculously emotional. I have cried over everything. I'm a bawl baby anyway, but it's like my emotions are on steroids. I watched Buying and Selling on HGTV with Nick. The story was about a man and his five children. They lost their mother. I don't know why because I flipped it on too late. Either way, I couldn't stop crying. I usually get sad over things like that, but I was way worse. I cried over commercials, over people's FB posts, etc.

The worst symptom that I have experienced so far are the nightmares. I don't just have nightmares, but completely wicked, evil dreams. I felt like I was being possessed last night because I had such a nasty, scary dream. This happened every round before. I did some research online and seems like many others have the same complaint. They're not unusual dreams, but mainly nightmares. Eek.

So far I haven't had hot flashes with this round. :0)

And now you know some symptoms of this wacky medicine. I have been told that gonadotropins are way worse. I'm hoping I won't need them, but if so, I should probably read up on their side effects too ha!

3 comments:

  1. Watch out for clomid rages; those were the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GAWD! I am terrified of these side effects. I just wrote about this today! It will be worth it, girl!! WELL WORTH IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kal, I know exactly what you mean! On our third round, I was so hateful towards Nick. He had to put me in check a few times ha! One minute I would want him to hold me and the next minute I would push him off because he was holding me too close and not letting me feel like I could breathe ha! EXAGGERATOR here....but I couldn't help it! No matter how calm I tried to stay, I would get angry of the most ridiculous things! I haven't had that come back yet thank goodness. I don't like how I am lol. Ray, you're so right! When we do get to hold our precious baby, I won't care about anything we went through because all that matters is what is in my arms! :0)

    ReplyDelete