How Far Along: 7 weeks, 1 Day
How Big is Baby: What to Expect When Expecting: "Your baby is now about the size of a blueberry (and about 10,000 times
bigger than he was at conception). Most of that growth is concentrated
in the head as new brain cells are generated at the rate of 100 per
minute. Your baby's mouth and tongue are forming as arm and leg buds
sprout, and those little kidneys are getting ready to do their job (pee
production and excretion)."
Weight Gain/Loss: +6lbs total after losing 6lbs right away...
Maternity Clothes: No
Stretch Marks: No (other than the ones I have always had)
Sleep:
I sleep well most nights. Sometimes I toss and turn because I am
getting in the habit of sleeping on my side. I NEVER wake up on my belly
anymore which is nuts! I'm always a belly sleeper! I did have trouble
sleeping due to worry and fear but I have been praying every day for
peace and faith.
Best Moment of the Week: We were fortunate enough to see our baby! He/she is measuring at 7w1d and has a heartbeat of 129.
Movement: No
Symptoms: I haven't had any for a while (hence the fear), but today I had an upset belly and breast tenderness!
Food Cravings: I always want orange juice and fruits/veggies!
Gender: We're far from knowing! The majority are calling Baby Shehorn a boy.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nothing lately....
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Thankful, Relaxed, Rested, Loved, Blessed

No comments:
Post a Comment