Update: I just read that the full documentary won't be ready until late 2013. I'll be anxious to watch this video.
Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
For All of My FF Girls....
Update: I just read that the full documentary won't be ready until late 2013. I'll be anxious to watch this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing... I really became emotional when she was sitting and all the "advice" was being listed off... I've heard it all... It always comes from those who have children or who are pregnant... never from those who are suffering through infertility as well. Please God my husband and I get our miracle soon... xo
ReplyDelete