to feel pregnant one day and nothing the next? I woke up this morning with a bit more energy and so far no cramping or stretching feelings. Praying each and every day for our little one. Two weeks from today. Please God keep this baby growing and give us a strong heartbeat!
Yes! I had that too somedays I felt really good somedays I felt like I couldn't put one foot in front of the other from exhaustion :)
ReplyDeleteThank goodness! I need all of this reassurance! I was in tears this morning because I felt perfectly fine. I want to be sick, I want to be bloated, I want everything that makes this real. I'm doing my best not to stress but man did I worry this morning. Since I have been up and moving, I'm feeling some minor pulling feelings again. I just want to know that this baby is ok. It's going to be a long two weeks. I just want that heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteI had that pulling pain this evening too, one side was worse than the other. It happened when I tried to get off the couch at the dentist's office while waiting for Gary to get done. And yes, those off days and good days are flip flopping. With any luck you will have a fairly easy pregnancy without all the morning sickness and stuff. I'm just totally wiped out. I take a nap 4 hours after waking up and then have to fight to stay awake until dd's bedtime. LOL
ReplyDelete