A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, December 7, 2012

What a Day!

Today was move in day for the Shehorn's! My mom and dad came up along with Nick's mom and stepfather.

I wasn't really allowed to do anything but "sit and look pretty" according to Nick. I am a bit ridiculous on the do's and don'ts of pregnancy. I wore a mask and gloves if I did clean anything at all. :0) Call me crazy, but if the chemicals aren't good for me, they're certainly not good for Baby Shehorn.

Our house is looking great! We haven't painted or anything like that, but it just looks better. I think moving furniture in, getting things put away, etc makes it more like home!

 I did have the same stretching feelings along with one trip to the bathroom. Now everything is gone and I'm just tired.

I couldn't help but smile while moving things into our bedroom. Across our bedroom is the baby's. We have already decided where the crib, dresser, rocking chair, and changing table will go.

I didn't want to talk about it at first because I felt like I was going to jinx myself. I guess I can talk about it but not act on it just yet, right?

All I know is that I feel life is just about complete. I have always said that I'd die a happy woman if I were Nick's wife, teacher, and a mother. If everything continues to go well, I will have what to me feels like, "having it all." Some may say fame, fortune, big houses, nice cars, etc a retirement plan, etc is living life well.

I just want my hubby, our sweet children, family, friends, and a life of happiness.

Below is my chart! My temps are still staying high! Some of you have told me to quit temping. I'm not going to. Not until I at least pass the the "dark place." I'm right around the time that Nick and I were told we'd lose our baby last pregnancy and it's a hard place to be in my cycle right now. The temps keep me reassured that Baby Shehorn is doing great! 

  

Goodbye duplex, hello house! Making room for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment