I am not crazy this time! I was laying down on my couch tonight talking to baby and rubbing my belly. I noticed that my lower abdomen felt swollen. I was Skyping with my mom when I told her I thought I felt like something was actually there. She has been telling me for a while that a full bladder pushes the uterus up and you can feel it better. I had to pee very badly when I noticed this bump. I went into the bathroom, sucked my belly in as much as I could, and pulled up on my extra belly fat. As soon as I did it, I had a rounded ball of firm jello on my belly! :0) Needless to say I started laughing. I actually felt like I wasn't guessing but did feel where my baby is growing! I don't think I ever felt like I'd show my bare belly to anyone but family and friends because I'm not confident in my body, but apparently the happiness of knowing my baby is growing is more urgent than my pride ha! I may not be a thin cute pregnant lady, but by golly I am pregnant! I just can't get enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
 |
| Ignore Nick's sexy flame pants and look at my rounded bump!!!! |
 |
| Ignore Nick's sexy flame pants and look at my rounded bump!!!! |
AHHH!! I love it! You do not have to be thin to be a cute preggo silly! Your bump is adorable and you are glowing!!
ReplyDelete-Val P.