A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today's Tests and Prayers for Others...

We had a glucose test because of the PCOS (I have to do another later in the second trimester), cystic fibrosis, TSH, and T4 blood work. We said no on the quadmarker at first because our chances are probably low on birth defects and we wouldn't terminate a pregnancy either, BUT our doctor made a good point. She said people should never base their decision on doing the test based on whether they'd terminate or not. She said that if there is something wrong, we'd want to know for possible interventions, immediate care after birth, etc. That changed our opinion. We plan on doing it. I for some reason thought it was today but it's not until after fifteen weeks. Let's hope today's lab turns out ok.

I did the orange flavor glucose test a few months back. I remember being sick to my stomach and getting a terrible headache after feeling hyper.

Today I chose the fruit punch (I had no idea they had fruit punch and lemon lime) and it was better. Still made me want to puke but I did it!

Now we just wait and see how things went! Thank you for the prayers!

On another good note, TWO of my FF buddies are PREGNANT! One went through her first IUI and we have almost identical stories in our journey. Another buddy went through her second round of IVF.

Please pray for them and that their babies stick and grow like a weed! :0)

2 comments: