![]() |
| Daddy's first solo purchase. As soon as we find out what you are, the yellow will stop ha! |
Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Saturday, February 2, 2013
First "Real" BabiesRUs Trip....
For the first time in my life, I went into BabiesRUs for OUR baby. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. We have decided on two items and proud Daddy bought his first item on his own. He wanted to leave with something for baby and he picked out an adorable giraffe sleeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You will love the chicco travel system! I have the same one for Bennett and I love it, especially since he's a chunky monster!
ReplyDeleteShanna E.
We got our crib, changing table & dresser off of Amazon.com all for $600...and its awesome furnature, too!
ReplyDelete