A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, February 25, 2013

Just What I Needed!

Today's OB appointment was wonderful! I have been a bit anxious because I had weird cramping all weekend and then I had one of those unusual encounters where someone says something they shouldn't to you and it causes extreme fear.

I also had the quad marker screen today. I should know the results by the end of the week.

Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get to my appointment today!

Baby Shehorn had a heart rate of 160 beats per minute and kicked SEVERAL times! :0) My OB was awesome and pointed out every kick so that I could fully accept that this baby is doing extremely well.

I of course cried and my doctor smiled in agreement that I am moved by every moment I have with this child. Of course I am.

My OB didn't want to see me again until our anatomy scan but knows me well and felt four weeks was a long wait. She offered to let me come in on the 11th for another OB appointment so that we could listen to that beautiful sound again.

My next OB appointment is on the 11th.

Our anatomy scan is set for the 25th at 8:15AM!!! We'll know pink or blue! I can't wait!

Thank all of you for the prayers each and every day! Thank you Lord for another day! Enjoy the video of our beautiful, squirmy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment