I woke up at 4:40 this morning feeling super hungry! I laid in bed decided if I should really eat or just wait another three hours for breakfast. While I was contemplating Gavin started a show in my belly. I felt some powerful little kicks and punches in there. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes. I woke Nick up because I thought for sure he'd feel them because they felt strong to me. Sadly Nick didn't. Mommy got to enjoy the fun though. I ended up getting a glass of milk and eating a Belvita to hold me over until it was time to get up. I have never woken up hungry. Maybe baby boy was telling me he was ha!
When I woke up at 8:00, I certainly felt bloated. I feel super full today. He must be getting bigger and bigger. I am having one of those days where I feel my belly has to be huge...and that's ok. :0) The bigger, the better! I present my first bare belly picture. He's absolutely beautiful.
 |
| I wasn't ready for the picture so it doesn't quite capture how happy I am ha! |
Little Gavin is going to be 8 pounds or more! Bet ya! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL...I am thinking maybe the same? I feel pretty large for almost 23 weeks!
ReplyDeleteOops. Forgot to say that was from your sister Carrie. :-p
Delete