A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today's OB Appointment...

We had another great visit! I listed my questions or concerns and they were all answered.

1) Are my boobs leaking? Is that ok?
- Yes and yes!

2) I'm not as hungry lately. Is that ok?
- As long as I'm eating and nothing throwing up, baby is fine if I'm eating a bit less. It's possible that I'm just feeling full faster because everything is getting so constricted in there.

3) My weight gain...ok?
- +21lbs and that's fine!

4) I have a burning sensations under my breasts at my rib cage...what the heck is is?
- My ribs are being pushed back with my growing uterus. My ligaments and nerves are also being stretched and pulled.

5) Are the breastfeeding and birth classes necessary? Many moms have told me you are told the same during labor and when a lactation consultant comes in.
- They're both very beneficial.

Our OB measured my belly (26) and listened to Gavin's heart rate (140).

Things look great!

I go back on May 9th for a thyroid check, glucose, TDAP vaccination, and OB appointment and then again two weeks later for another ultrasound!

We were not expecting the ultrasound. She told me they want to check on baby's weight/size. Apparently it's protocol if a patient is on thyroid medication. We're excited that we get to see him one more time before he comes! :0)

We're almost there family, friends, FF sisters, and fellow bloggers! Please keep praying with us! We're so excited and we're seeing the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment