How Far Along: 33 weeks, 0 days
How Big is Baby: What
to Expect When Expecting: "Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and
she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby
inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which
explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days.
(There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed
from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal
immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and
fending off all sorts of germs. Learn more about your baby in week 33 and the fetal immune system. This week your baby may be anywhere between 17 to 19 inches in
length and weigh more than four and a half pounds. At this stage in
fetal development, your baby could grow a full inch more this week
alone — especially if he or she has been on the shorter side. Weight
gain can range from a third more growth to a full doubling before the
big debut. The level of amniotic fluid in your uterus has reached its maximum at 33 weeks pregnant,
making it likely that you have more baby than fluid now. That's one
reason why you're probably feeling lots of nudges and pushes — there's
less liquid to cushion the blows. (Of course that means you're even
closer to your baby now!) If your uterine walls had eyes,
here's what you'd see: your fetus acting more and more like a baby, with
his or her eyes closing during sleep and opening while awake. And
because those uterine walls are becoming thinner, more light penetrates
the womb, helping your baby differentiate between day and night (now if
only baby can remember that difference on the outside!). And good news! Your baby has reached an important milestone about
now: The development of his or her own immune system that (along with
antibodies from you) will be able to provide protection from mild
infections."
Weight Gain/Loss: +31lbs...yikes.
Weight Gain/Loss: +31lbs...yikes.
Maternity Clothes: I'm
wearing maternity bottoms all the time now. Most days I am wearing
maternity tops. Lately, tank tops and basketball shorts sound
wonderful!
Stretch Marks: I can no longer keep track. They're all over.
Sleep: I do get up 1-3 times to pee but
once I can get in a comfy position, I can sleep pretty well. Getting comfortable to start out is the challenge. Getting out of bed can be painful too!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting some early baby shower gifts!
Movement: Yes! My belly is stating to have gliding movements go across and things poking out! :0)
Symptoms: Growing
belly, nonstop peeing, leaking colostrum, lower back pain, heartburn, Braxton Hicks
Food Cravings: Sweets....oy.
Gender: It's a sweet baby boy!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I basically only feel sick when I'm hungry. If I don't eat right away, I throw up or feel sick to my belly.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In but it's getting soft and stretched out, maybe even turning colors ha!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy
Looking Forward To: My baby shower is on the 22nd and 23rd! My last shower is on the 29th. I then have an ultrasound/OB appointment on July 1st! I can't wait to see our little boy again! He's measuring big so I'm anxious to see how big he is now. Picture of Mommy-to-Be:






No comments:
Post a Comment