Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Monday, July 15, 2013
Today's OB Appointment...
Today was another great OB appointment! My belly is measuring 37 weeks, blood pressure was great, and the heartbeat was beautiful! I had my Strep B test done today. I was also checked for dilation. She said my cervix was still long but I did dilate a little bit since the last appointment. I'm not a full centimeter but a fingertip open! Any progress makes me happy! Our doctor told me that I shouldn't worry about progress too much because I could be dialed and stay that way for weeks or I could not be and go into labor tonight. I have been having more and more contractions that I'm actually noticing. She told me once I have them five minutes apart and they're getting stronger, to call! We're almost there Gavin Nicholas! We can't wait to meet you baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment