Well, I started my period on month one of trying to conceive baby number two. I started on Mother's Day. No need to apologize or feel bad ha! It was only our first month so it really didn't sting.
I was a little bummed I had abnormal spotting for several days before my period started, BUT I think it's normal because it was my first cycle off of birth control. I plan on letting my OB and/or RE know because if that counts as "irregular" then I only have two months left before we seek treatment again.
I spent Mother's Day, for the second year in a row, thanking the beautiful little boy whom gave me this gift of motherhood. It was absolutely wonderful.
Here's to living life each day and not getting too worked up over the baby-making! I do hope to give Gbear a sibling, soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment