I have felt like myself since starting Clomid, until today. After coming home from birthday shopping for our son, I started developing a headache, only for it to become worse. I though it was from running around all day, but I never get them. It was then a pretty solid confirmation of a Clomid side effect when some hot flashes hit me. I have had some moments of increased irritability, but that doesn't have to be medicine induced ha! I think it's safe to say that it's in my system.
I'm supposed to finish week seven of Couch to 5K tonight. I am still going to shoot for it, but if my headache isn't much better, it may be the couch for me.
I hate how this makes me feel, but it's a very small sacrifice for what I hope to achieve. I also picked up an OPK (ovulation predictor kit). I'm supposed to start using it on cycle day nine. This is cycle day five. I'm quite proud of myself because I didn't go digital or top of the line brand...I went with the cheapest route possible. I bought a pack of TWENTY strips for only $20. It also includes one pregnancy test. Score! I'm just not ready to start investing a bunch on money on this cycle because it's not being monitored and I don't have any more hope than I do most cycles. I feel it could happen but my chances aren't any higher than before.
Now, if/when we do IUI next month (or the following month), my hopes will be ridiculously high. For now, I'll take the more "subjective" test verses the sure fire digital yes or no on detecting the LH surge.



No comments:
Post a Comment