A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, August 3, 2015

CD11-13 BFN OPK (Big Fat Negative Ovulation Predictor Kit) BUT...

I haven't been posting my OPKs because I've been super busy, and quite frankly I'm getting a little upset. It's cycle day thirteen and I haven't received a positive OPK (ovulation predictor kit) yet. I know there's still time and some say that Clomid can lengthen the cycle and you can ovulate a little later, but I have a fear my thoughts are being confirmed...I don't ovulate. Again.

I am starting to get a little bummed out with my baby making capabilities again (or lack thereof). I do feel we'll conceive again, but I think it's going to take more than the Clomid, just as it did with Gavin.

I'd say this has been my worst Clomid cycle, too. The headaches have been brutal. I haven't experienced more than one or two hot flashes, which is great! My mood for the most part has been good. I know I'm irritable much more than usual but I have been trying so hard to have patience. I also gained ten pounds these last two days. Yes, ten pounds. Thanks PCOS. Thankfully, a little lemon water and being extra careful on my food selections have already started bringing it down a few pounds.

I can't describe how I feel. I'm sad and maybe a little depressed that we can't just easily make a baby, but I'm also ok because my sweet boy is more than enough to complete our family. I just want this one more time. Just one more time.

The good news is....I got my referral back to the RE today! :0) The ball is rolling and I should be contacted this week for our consultation. We'll probably be gearing up for Clomid round two, injections, and IUI next month if we don't conceive this month. Please pray for us. We badly want to give Gavin a sibling close to his age and we're ready to open our hearts even more with another little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment