The OBGYN's office called tonight and shared that my doctor was very happy with my second HCG BETA results. I was informed that, "It was ANOTHER EXCELLENT number!" I figured through a little research that my levels were good, but it's still nice to hear it from the professional!
I also shared my concern that my progesterone level had not been taken. They explained that since I'm on progesterone suppositories, there's no need to test my level. I just have to continue taking them until I reach the second trimester...in about eight more weeks!
I'm so anxious for our first ultrasound! I can't wait to see our little brother(s) or sister(s)....yes, I have been freaking out there there is more than one baby in there. I feel so different this pregnancy. I know it can be just that...a different pregnancy. I have had morning sickness, horrible lower back pain, lots of round ligament pain, and heartburn. Already. YIKES! But guess what? I'll happily take it! Our second little miracle is growing! Please keep praying with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment