How Far Along: 11 weeks
How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend) "The end of the twelfth week of pregnancy marks the end of the first trimester.
Your baby is now almost 2.5 inches long (6.1cm) when measured from crown to
rump, and weighs between 0.3 and 0.5 ounces (9 to 13g).
Your baby's fingers and toes have separated and are getting longer. Your baby can open and close its mouth and drinks amniotic fluid which it passes out as urine. Its head is becoming more rounded, though it is still large in proportion to its body. It has eyelids.
You can now hear your baby's heartbeat with a Doppler Ultrasound device!
Your baby continues to grow rapidly and has doubled in size in the last three weeks alone.
The face is beginning to look more human, and all body structures are present with a few refinements still in progress. Fingernails and toenails begin to develop this week.
Your baby's muscles are sufficiently developed to allow for involuntary movements at this time. The messages which control your baby's movements are sent from the spine, rather than the brain, which is not yet sufficiently developed."
Your baby's fingers and toes have separated and are getting longer. Your baby can open and close its mouth and drinks amniotic fluid which it passes out as urine. Its head is becoming more rounded, though it is still large in proportion to its body. It has eyelids.
You can now hear your baby's heartbeat with a Doppler Ultrasound device!
Your baby continues to grow rapidly and has doubled in size in the last three weeks alone.
The face is beginning to look more human, and all body structures are present with a few refinements still in progress. Fingernails and toenails begin to develop this week.
Your baby's muscles are sufficiently developed to allow for involuntary movements at this time. The messages which control your baby's movements are sent from the spine, rather than the brain, which is not yet sufficiently developed."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= -1lb
Maternity Clothes: No
Stretch Marks: No (other than the ones I have always had)
Sleep: I've been sleeping better.
Best Moment of the Week: I have found baby's heart beat four times on the doppler now and we even heard "her" moving in there!
Movement: No
Symptoms: Some Nausea (has totally eased up now), Some Round Ligament Pain
Food Cravings: Sweets and burgers!
Gender: We'll know the end of November, beginning of December!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I
feel sick when I get hungry and sometimes my belly is a little upset in
the morning or throughout the day. I haven't been throwing up near as
much and I'm enjoying food now.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To:
October 8, 2015 will be my second OB appointment. We'll hopefully hear
his/her heart beat on the doppler and for everything to be measuring up correctly. If they don't hear a heart beat, we'll get an
ultrasound to be sure all is well. I'm not worried as I have been regularly listening to baby all week! LOVE HIM/HER ALREADY!Picture of Mommy-to-Be:


No comments:
Post a Comment