How Far Along: 18 weeks
How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby measures about 5.2 to 6 inches (13-15cm) from crown to rump and
weighs about 7 ounces (200g).
The buds for the permanent teeth are forming behind those that have already developed for the first teeth.
Your baby's nervous system and brain development continue at a spectacular pace. By this week, your baby's motor neurons, which connect muscle to the brain, have grown into place so that your baby can consciously direct her movements. Millions of neurons inside your baby's brain are growing and forming connections and the nerves in her body are being covered in a fatty substance called myelin.
Your baby's ears are now placed on the sides of her head and her limbs are now in proportion. Your baby's tiny foot is just one inch long, but is in perfect proportion to the rest of her leg.
Your baby can hear your voice and recognize it."
The buds for the permanent teeth are forming behind those that have already developed for the first teeth.
Your baby's nervous system and brain development continue at a spectacular pace. By this week, your baby's motor neurons, which connect muscle to the brain, have grown into place so that your baby can consciously direct her movements. Millions of neurons inside your baby's brain are growing and forming connections and the nerves in her body are being covered in a fatty substance called myelin.
Your baby's ears are now placed on the sides of her head and her limbs are now in proportion. Your baby's tiny foot is just one inch long, but is in perfect proportion to the rest of her leg.
Your baby can hear your voice and recognize it."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= +6lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm starting to wear maternity pants and more and more maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: No (other than the ones I have always had)
Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often.
Best Moment of the Week: I am feeling more and more squirms and flutters! We also [accidentally] found out what we were having on Friday, November 20th! I can't share yet because we have a gender reveal party next Saturday!
Movement: Yes! I'm feeling some small flutters!
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain, lower back pain, some movement
Food Cravings: Milky Way candy bars, cauliflower and spicy ranch dip
Gender: We'll know/get to announce on December 4th!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To:
Our Anatomy Scan and OB Appointment on December 4th! Even thought I already know who baby is, I can't wait to see him/her! :0) Picture of Mommy-to-Be:


No comments:
Post a Comment