How Far Along: 25 weeks
How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby weighs just under 2 pounds (850g) and
could possibly survive if delivered now. Your baby measures approximately
9.2 inches (23cm) from crown to rump. He is growing fast and gaining weight now. His skin is less transparent and
is becoming opaque as fat builds up. Your baby's heart is beating 120 to 160 beats per minute, as you have already
heard at several doctor or midwife visits. Until now, your baby's eyes have been sealed shut, but he reopens them this
week. The eyes are almost fully formed and the retinas contain all the layers
they will have when your baby is born. Your baby's eyes are blue right now,
no matter the ethnic origin or eye-color of you and your partner since eyes
do not acquire their final color until months after birth. Your baby is lean right now, but is getting fatter all the time as fat is
being deposited. Your baby's skin is getting thicker and paler and is becoming
less red and wrinkled as more fat is deposited. Your baby has eyebrows, eyelashes and fingernails,
though all are short and need to grow more."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= +19 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes,
I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and more and I'm about to buy
more maternity shirts because things are not fitting.
Stretch Marks: Some new ones are starting...
Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often. I pee nonstop
throughout the day, too.
Best Moment of the Week: Baby has had some really active days this week! It makes me so happy to feel him!
Movement:
Yes! I'm excited that I'm starting to feel Benton more often and with
more force. He's usually active around 10:30AM and 6:30 or 7:00PM. I just pray I keep feeling him.
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain increasing, lower back pain, baby movement, burning sensation under my ribs, above my belly, leaking breasts, minor ankle swelling
Food Cravings: None, just super hungry!
Gender: It's a boy!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To: My next OB is January 28th. I'll have my thyroid checked, glucose test, an ultrasound, and an OB visit. Picture of Mommy-to-Be:



No comments:
Post a Comment