A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

28 Weeks on 2-3-16

How Far Along: 28 weeks

How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby now weighs about 2.7 lbs (1.2kg), measures about 10.4 inches (26cm) from crown to rump, and is around 16.7 inches (37cm) long. He is plumper and rounder, and his head and body are beginning to be in proportion.
Your baby now uses all of his senses. He can see, taste, recognize touch and the sound of your voice.
During the last trimester, your baby will receive antibodies from you through your placenta that will provide immunity from many diseases. Your baby's adrenal glands are producing androgen-like substances. Androgens are normally male sex hormones, but in late pregnancy, when they reach the placenta they are turned into estrogen which in turn stimulates the production of prolactin in your body. Prolactin is the hormone needed for milk production. In this exchange, your baby is beginning to stimulate milk production in your breasts so that when he is born there will be food waiting for him."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting Pregnancy Weight= +23lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and more and mostly maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks: I thought new ones were starting, but nothing so far.

Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often. I pee nonstop throughout the day, too. I have been waking up with heartburn.

Best Moment of the Week: Thursday (so last week) was our ultrasound, glucose test, blood work, and OB appointment. Baby boy is estimated at 2lbs 9oz! He is breech and hugging his Mommy! 

Movement: Benton has picked up the movement again!

Symptoms: HOLY HEARTBURN! Round Ligament Pain increasing, lower back pain, baby movement, burning sensation under my ribs and above my belly, leaking colostrum from my breasts, minor ankle swelling, and now the awesome pelvic pressure and pain ha! It's all worth it and I'm so thankful to experience it all again!
Food Cravings: None

Gender: It's a boy! 
  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious

Looking Forward To: Upcoming appointments!


Picture of Mommy-to-Be: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment