A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

32 Weeks on 3-2-16

How Far Along: 32 weeks

How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby now weighs about 4.4 lbs (2000g) and measures about 12 inches (30cm) from crown to rump and about 19.4 inches (43cm) in total.
Now that your baby is running out of room in your womb, you can probably see your belly moving as your baby kicks. Your baby may dream as he sleeps and when awake he may be alert, listening, feeling and even seeing dim shapes. Though your baby is still inside the womb, he is learning all the time as billions of neurons are making connections. Your baby is probably in his birth position by now. Your baby's lungs may be sufficiently developed by now, though if he were born now, he would probably still need an incubator to stay warm."

Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting Pregnancy Weight= +30lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and more and mostly maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks: I thought new ones were starting, but nothing so far.

Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often. I pee nonstop throughout the day, too. I have been waking up with heartburn.

Best Moment of the Week: My pelvic and back pain has improved after seeing the chiropractor!

Movement: He has good days and bad days with movement. It drives me mad when he's not moving enough!

Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain increasing, some lower back pain, some pelvic pain, baby movement, leaking colostrum from my breasts, minor ankle swelling, leg cramps, pelvic pressure/pain, hemorrhoids, varicose veins in strange places. It's all worth it and I'm so thankful to experience it all again!

Food Cravings: None

Gender: It's a boy! 
  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious

Looking Forward To: I have an ultrasound and OB appointment on March 4th! I'm getting super anxious to meet my little boy and see Gavin become a big brother!

Picture of Mommy-to-Be: 


No comments:

Post a Comment