A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Waiting...

I was supposed to get the results from the lab work yesterday. I called and they're not going to be in until tomorrow.

I am no doctor, but I am thinking I'm going to hear some bad news on the hormones. Why you ask?

Well, I woke up around 4:30 this morning, sick to my stomach. This led to me getting sick. I was also supposed to start either yesterday or today. No sign. Normally, I'd rush out to buy a pregnancy test, give my hopes up, and then cry.

I'm not too optimistic because the Fertility Friend website that I use to track my basal body temperature, ovulation, etc gave me some bad news. It once said that I ovulated on cycle day 18. Two days ago, it was taken away. I'm now changed to "no ovulation detected." Just great. This is the longest my cycle has ever been. I've been spotting for seven days. The spotting hasn't always been the case. The last three cycles, however have been a pain.

I begin to spot, right around where you'd WANT to spot! I'm given the false hope that it's implantation bleeding and that I have a sticky bean attaching. The spotting doesn't stop though. I have been spotting from that point until I start my cycle. This has been going on for the last three tries now.

Am I getting pregnant and my progesterone is just too low to sustain a baby? It's a concern the doctor and I talked about. Maybe we are getting pregnant, but it turns out to be a chemical pregnancy? I would be devastated, but I am not in control.

Back to the "no ovulation detected." This is terrible news. From the looks of my temperatures, I really didn't ovulate this month, so there's no chance of being pregnant right now. Now my body had decided to not release my eggs. Swell.

I don't want anything to be "wrong", but I sure hope it's just hormones. Give me some drugs (and I'm not a medicine person at all), so we can squash this and become a mommy and daddy.

It looks like it's the waiting game again. It's just a day though. Here's hoping for answers, good news, and a easy fix if there is indeed something wrong.

I day dreamed today that I went to my ultrasound and they said, "Well...Lyndsey and Nick. This is going to be a short appointment. You're pregnant!"

Wouldn't that be awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment