Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Friday, May 18, 2012
BAH!
I am feeling frustrated today. I have lost 13lbs now. I've kept losing and/or sustained my weight for over a week now. This is good! This morning, I got on the scale and I gained three pounds in one day. I know weight fluctuates, but I am supposed to weigh daily and at the same time daily. This keeps me on my toes. This is my first gain in a while and I'm really mad. I usually start packing it on once I start, but this put me into shock mode and I want to get rid of it now! Looks like I'm going to be doing some cardio this weekend. Walking is helping but I need to get fit so I can do some more running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, it can do that from time to time. Keep up the hard work and don't get discouraged!
ReplyDelete