A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hear My Prayer...By Me


(I was feeling pretty low tonight and just wanted to write. It's obviously nothing special but just kinda what I came up with so far. I know God has a plan. I just don't know why or what it is, but I have to keep on remembering He has a plan.)

Dear Lord,

Do you hear my heart’s desire?

We are praying for a child to love, and hold, and kiss.
We are praying for a child to complete this life of bliss.

Dear Lord,

Hear my prayer,
Can you hear me way up there?

Are you testing me from within?
Watching this life that I’m living?

The tears, the sorrow, the emotions are putting our heart through pain,
The uncertainty, the impatience, the weight of the world our gain.

I know you have a plan, and yes, I really do believe,
Lord hear my prayer, that parenthood we will achieve.

I promise I’ll be a loving mother, and my husband a good dad,
We’ll love our precious child, who will clear our heart of sad.

We'll savor every moment, every sleepless night,
Because dear Lord, we know our baby will be a miracle blessing in sight. 

Dear Lord, 
Can you hear my prayer?
Please give us patience for the wait, some hope for the journey,
Some understanding for the hurtles, and some love for the worry.

Please give me health to support our baby throughout all of our days,
and kindness to show my husband, during a frustrated sky of grays.

Please keep our love so strong, as it always has been,
Please let me experience the feeling of life within.

Dear Lord,
Can you hear my prayer?

Can you hear me way up there?



No comments:

Post a Comment