I am so angry!
I just found out that there are issue with insurance and that the testing so far isn't covered.
After calling Dr. Lang's office to get some help on this, I was informed that he was looking at my glucose tolerance test. It was 106 and can't be over 100. It didn't seem like they were worried before, but now he wants to look it over more.
I asked if I was diabetic. She responded, "I sure hope not honey." She then told me that Dr. Lang wanted to review things a bit more and possibly do more testing and investigate to see if I am diabetic.
This puts me in an instant fear. I don't want to be! I'm trying everything I can right now to "fix" all this. I'm down 13lbs and I've kept it off for two weeks. This is huge for me.
I am so ready to see this specialist!
No comments:
Post a Comment