A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Why Am I So Down?

Today is one of those "bad days." After work I just started thinking about how I would never want the ability to see the future, except for this situation.

I hate not knowing what's going to happen to us.

I ended up Googling "PCOS/Metormin success" to read uplifting stories. I was thinking that this would make me have even more hope and get me out of my funk today. It actually did the opposite.

I read so many sad stories about women trying and trying for a baby. Many of them finally became pregnant after years of trying and then lost their baby, even as late as 23 weeks.

My stomach is in knots. I don't want that to be me. I don't want to have a story like that. I am so impatient and I'm so sad today. I need to get out of this funk because all I want to do today is say, "why me?" all over again.

I think a walk may help tonight. I need to regain my focus because all I feel right now is that motherhood seems so far away. :0(

Please pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment