A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ready for the 24th!

I haven't updated in a few days because not a lot is going on right now. I started taking Metformin on May 9th. I haven't had any side effects other than a short metallic taste in my mouth. It literally feels like someone filled my mouth with pennies. I can handle that though.

Nick and I went home to visit for Mother's Day and do some things for my one of my best friend's wedding planning shenanigans.

I enjoyed visiting and it was a good visit.

I don't know what's going on for sure, but I'm suddenly spotting again. This started the day after my first dose. I cried tears of joy today because I thought I was starting a new cycle. This would mean that my body is working again in some aspects. I don't know for sure what is happening but I sure hope this is what it is.

I received a bunch of paper work to fill out and return before our appointment on the 24th with Dr. Figge. They want to know everything! I'm realizing that this process leaves no privacy!

I received a statement of benefits from my blood work for hormone testing. Nothing was covered and I'm not sure why. I have to call and see what's going on. This added some stress because I'm worried about what's getting covered/not covered by insurance. 

 I still have pretty good days. Some moments I'll catch myself wanting to cry because that desire just overwhelms me. Maybe this time next year, I will be able to feel experience Mother's Day! :0)

Some fun news to add to the blog...Nick's momma just shared that she is getting married! We're so happy to have Paul "officially" part of the family. He always has been.

Please continue to pray for us. Happy Mother's Day to all you loving, selfless, hard-working women!

No comments:

Post a Comment