Ah! Not only did I start my new cycle today, which means we can start the fertility drug Clomid, but Nick's results came back from his semen analysis. They said it looks perfect!!!!!!!! This made our chances even better! We are going to be parents in time! Thank you God!
The next step is to run to Wal-mart to buy a bunch of ovulation predictor kits (OPKs) and start using them as soon as my period is over. We are to "try". Once we get a + on the OPK strip, I have to call their office to have a progesterone blood test. They want to confirm that I did indeed release an egg. This will also share if my levels were good enough to support a baby attaching to the lining. We'd then wait a few more days to test for pregnancy! It's going to be a very edge of our seat experience, but I'm ready!
I am so happy and have so much hope! Please keep praying with us!
Yay!! I am so happy for you Lyndsey!! I will continue to look for updates from you! Best wishes and happy humping!! =p
ReplyDelete