I had an appointment today with one of them! I can't be too "mean" because things have been going great lately.
I really didn't learn anything new. The lady literally read from Internet print-outs. She told me things I have already been doing. I walked in and she had everything prepared for gestational diabetes. I told her I wasn't pregnant, nor diabetic and I was here for the insulin resistance and the impaired glucose intolerance that was from the PCOS. She assumed I was pregnant because I was a patient of Dr. Lang's. I had to wait for her to print things outs and return to give me a quick presentation of what I'm supposed to be eating for my situation.
This was a $109 meeting that is not covered by insurance. It really was a waste. :0( I would be a little more upset if things weren't going so well I think!
My insurance explanation of benefits came back. It looks like after calling and studying my insurance/ working with people, everything has been covered. I have a $150 deductible so that was already met. (I knew that wouldn't take long.) So far, our bills are looking manageable! Before all of the phone calls, were were at a couple thousand dollars in just two visits! Thank goodness for amazing people that are willing to listen and work with you! They were able to change the codes and I'm being covered by my insurance for all of this!
Tomorrow is the big day for Clomid! I'm ready! Cross your fingers and keeping praying with us!
SUPER news on all but the appointment. Hang in there. Some people are top graduates and some are not, but are still graduates. :)
ReplyDelete