A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

No side effects yet!

Between upping doses of Metformin, starting prenatal up again (got lazy once we got the news), and now Clomid, I was determined to find some system to have a limited amount of side effects. Prenatal vitamins make me so sick, even with a full meal. Metformin makes me feel icky if I recently upped the dose.

In three days I figured out that I will take Clomid at 5:00AM (when I temperature chart), Metformin (all of them) for breakfast, and prenatal shortly after dinner (so I can sleep through the nasty feeling in my stomach). This seems to work!

I am on day two of Clomid. No side effects other than being kinda dizzy/hot.

I am trying to relax and not be so anxious and impatient. I went home this weekend for my best friend's little boy's 1st birthday and spent some time with my other best friends while I was in town. It was good to be home and focus on visiting! I miss being around my true friends. I wish I could pack all of them up and move them here. :0)

Nick and I are ready to leave for vacation! We have 12 more days! I am still feeling very optimistic. I don't know about the first round, but I do feel this is going to work.

That's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment