I am trying to keep busy. I have been cleaning my house, playing computer games, reading, and now I'm going to run errands. I am not stressed, just anxious. I'm ready to see if this is going to work this round. I'm going to start OPKs (ovulation predictor kits) today or tomorrow because we're now at that stage that I don't care to share with you. :0)
All I can say is, "Thank goodness for our honeymoon next week!" This will definitely help pass the time and give my brain a rest. Everyone keeps saying to relax. Easier said than done people, trust me. It's a good anxiety this time though. I have lots of hope. I don't know how hopeful I am that it's going to work our first round, but I do have faith it will work.
Please pray for us. Let our minds rest and get back to life, without losing hope. I can feel it in my heart. We're going to be parents soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment