A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Today's Appointment...

Well, today was another day at the office. I really feel like it's becoming my second home. BUT, I'm thankful to have people taking care of me and at least I know what's wrong.

The doctor did a pelvic exam on me (I'm getting to the point that I just drop the clothes and say, "Let's get it over with") and he doesn't seems to think it's my ovaries. There could be the chance that a cyst ruptured but he said it seems the pain is coming from my uterus. He said it seems swollen. I asked him why or if I should be concerned and he said no. I am to rest and take some Motrin. I am trusting him more and more, but I'm in so much pain. How can this not be a big deal? Why is a part inside my body inflamed? UGH...

He did talk to me about another issue. My glucose tolerance test. I am not diabetic, but I have been diagnosed with Impaired Glucose Tolerance. I am not sure what it is other than it's onset diabetes. I wanted to cry, but I'm learning to see the positive. I don't have diabetes YET! That means, with more exercise, healthy eating, and getting the PCOS disease under control, I can decrease my chances of becoming diabetic.

I have been set up with a nutritionist. They are supposed to call me and start scheduling me. I started a binder of all this information because I'm meeting so many people, so quickly, etc. It's hard to keep things straight! This blog helps me because I can at least go back and remember who I talked to, what was done, etc. I'm trying, trying, trying not to worry about the financial consequence of this. This is my health. Even if we weren't trying to have a baby, I'd have to do all this testing because we have to get the PCOS under control.

 So far, my insurance has covered NOTHING! I'm so upset, but I have to keep thinking positive. We're at $1,000 or more in hospital bills with this. Please, please hopefully things will be covered from this point. They're working on changing the codes so that the stuff we've done gets covered, but we're having a hard time.

I lost 5lbs again! Remind you that yesterday, I had gained 6lbs! At least it's going back the other direction. This leaves me at -12lbs.

Now if the pain would go away in my lower parts. It hurts so bad. I went into the school to get some things to work on from home. I have to mail some things out to Dr. Figge for this Thursday's appointment and then I'm coming back home to put my feet up and work from the couch.

Please keep praying and hoping with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment