A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today's Update...

I am waiting to hear back from Dr. Figge's office on our next steps. No new cycle yet, but I really think it's coming. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would rather wait a few more days because I want to have a new cycle on my own, rather than pills (if that would be their plan of action). I want to try to to things as natural as I can.

Kathy from Hammond-Henry Hospital called today. I have an appointment this Friday to begin a nutrition consultation. They will help me decide what foods are best for my condition. So far, things have been looking up. I'm not proud of my weight and it sucks to share it, but I was 273lbs in the beginning of April and this morning's weigh-in was 258lbs. -15lbs and keeping it off so far. Still a very scary number, but I'm so happy! The medicine Metformin has helped tremendously. Now that it's in my system, making healthy choices actually gives me results! I just have to step it up a bit more to continue the weight loss. I am motivated!

Dr. Lang's office even called today to check on me since the ER visit. They are happy with the progress that I have made. They basically want me healthy before getting pregnant so any weight loss to them before we conceive is good! 

Nick also had his appointment for the SE today. I'm sure it's not the most exciting thing for him. In fact, I know it's not. He's been amazing through this and was ready to make sure we only had one issue to focus on. We'll hear back from his results in the next few days. Please pray that his count is well and that we don't have to worry about any other issues. If it's not good, then we'll get through this. 

I'll add more below as soon as I get some more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment